Europeans have had it with their countries being flooded with refugees by George Soros & Co.
Yes indeed Soros. Flyers are handed out in the countries these ‘refugees’ are coming from from Soros funded organizations stating that if they go to Europe they will be given a job, a house and a car. This is a fact and the driving force behind the refugee crisis, it is planned and organized by Soros.
No, I am not ignorant to the bombing campaign in Syria by the US/NATO, which I am fully against, but another fact is that less than 20% of the refugees flooding Europe are from Syria.Which means that the other 80%+ are being fueled by George Soros…
That the name “Donald Trump!” should become a rally cry is not surprising as he is the only person upon the world stage smart enough to say stop the waves of illegal aliens here in the USA & Europe.
– John Miranda
Red State Watcher: “Uprising In Europe, Slovenia Chants ‘Donald Trump, Donald Trump!'”