I stated long ago Trump will win a landslide in November.
That fact is becoming more apparent with every passing week.
1) Republicans have out numbered Democrats so far in essentially every state that has held a voting primary.
2) Trump stands to take several states that normally vote Democratic, while Clinton stands to take ZERO states that normally vote Republican.
3) The Sanders factor: While this article states 10% of Sanders supporters will vote Trump, others have put the total as high as 40%. Among Independent registered voters, all polls show Trump topping Clinton as well.
4) Even those still supporting Cruz will not sit home or vote for Hillary in November after a GOP Convention that will feature prominent loyal conservatives like Allen B. West & Jeff Sessions standing beside Trump.
Donald John Trump will be our next President.
– John Miranda, Navy Veteran